I’ve been absent from this blog the past week and a half or so, but I promise I’ve done work toward my WiP since then!
Since my last post, I’ve…
- found a score: You have no idea how excited I am about this! I’ve been listening to the New Moon Score by Alexandre Desplat to plot for this novel, and there’s something whimsically dark about it that calls to me for this story. One more thing to check off my list. Yaaaay!
- started a research document: I’m putting together a document about abuse/tactics of abusers/what have you, so I can default to it while I’m drafting instead of having to look stuff up all the time.
- outlined eight chapters: You read that correctly. 🙂 And the best part? It hasn’t been very difficult! I’ll continue to tweak as I go, but I’m so glad to be making progress. The L.S. MS was much harder to outline for.
By the next post, I hope to have accomplished…
- more outlining: the more, the merrier. Once school starts, this might get harder to do.
- The sooner finish outlining, the sooner I finalize my playlist, so…yeah. Outlining needs to get done.
- more researching:
- Need to fill out that glossary!
- I also have more books to read. (Like Phantom of the Opera, hello! *rolls eyes at self*)
I’m hoping to at least start pulling this off. Wish me luck!