Why, hello, there! Welcome to my new blog! I hope you’ll take a peek at my “About” page to learn a little bit more about me. 🙂
Let me give you a perspective as to what you’ll be seeing here and why:
Okay. So, obviously, my hobbies play a big part in what I do all day. I have many, but here are my main ones:
- writing stories,
- reading (I’m pretty sure everyone does this.),
- listening to music. All day. Every day.
Interesting bunch, huh? Well, now let me tell you how these will come into play on this blog.
- music: Every Monday, I’ll post a song/album that relates to my mood that day, and give you an update on my week. It’ll be called Mood & Music Mondays. (M&MMs, for short. So, like actual M&Ms, but better, obviously.)
- writing: I’ll keep you posted on my work and the process of writing my stories. I hope to get published someday, but I am not querying yet, so don’t expect to see anything agent or publishing-house related on here for a long while!
- reading: I don’t have as much free time to devote to reading books as I’d like to, but I can usually keep my own little pace up. When I finish a book I’ve been reading, I’ll write a short post and let you know what I think of it. Maybe I can somehow cross-post it from Goodreads. We’ll see. 😉
That’s all, folks! Toodleloo for now!